Relationship success provides the blanket under which all people wish to lay.
How can the success of each relationship be increased?
Building quality-honest relationships.
Learning to use effective communication.
Becoming stable and creating more love for everyone.
Life coaching and relationship guidance include problem-solving for life crises.
Who can benefit from this service?
Those wishing to self-actualize, couples, families, sports teams, business groups, and student bodies.
For those interested in building their Chi or energy, this service is for you.
Relationship Success services are available in person and online.
An introductory session is available for all parties for $150.
The purpose of this session is to evaluate needs, establish relate-ability, and determine goals for session duration and frequency.
We leverage knowledge, practical psychology, life experience, energy, and ancient wisdom to provide perspective and solutions for your benefit.
The health of our body is communicated to all of those around us, subconsciously. And this is communicating our relationship success with ourselves and others.
The body aches so the mind can pay attention as the mind is the commander of the body.
The mind must be trained to listen because our mental state influences the systems of our body.
Unlocking the patterns and puzzles that yield self-understanding and openness.
If you have arrived at this page,
you may find yourself in one of the situations described below.
1. Relationship Success
a. You are in a relationship requiring help, guidance, or assistance to understand, improve, or grow.
b. You are willing, and your partner is not ready to get help, in which case you have to decide to become individually or remain stagnant.
c. You are both willing to grow, which is an ideal scenario.
d. You are recovering from heartbreak and need direction on attracting healthy relationships.
- There is a lot to know in understanding what is driving a wedge between couples. Missing each other’s point in communicating and the ongoing build-up of resentment is not for the faint-hearted. On the contrary, it hardens you. And this is no way to live. At least not live in peace. Read more here about conscious relationships.
You are feeling strange things likely power or movement of your mind and body wanting to expand.
- We are in a time of awakening, and new powers are on the earth and want to help you. It is an excellent time to understand more about this and grow.
3. Spiritual Direction
a. You lack direction, feel unfulfilled, or are excessively tired. Some call it depression.
- We are always changing and in transition. Living in the past can keep the chance to move forward impossible. Not going for what we genuinely want will hold us back.
b. You feel called to be of service and want support.
- In the journey of life, the person desiring to understand life will inevitably arrive to know the importance of this step.
Personal traumas from your life burden you, and you do not have a grasp on how to release the repetitive mind.
- PTSD is part of every human life. People are not random and operate from their life’s experiences. We all suffer from trauma and challenges. You are not alone.
5. Mental – Meditation
You suffer from the collective monkey mind, are always overthinking, and obsessing over details.
- The intention is busy and out of control. It is confusing to know what thoughts are yours. Therefore, you take on more than necessary. Join a workshop to unload your burdens.
6. Emotional Health
Your ego keeps you from being vulnerable and sharing what your authentic self has to offer.
- The ego is seemingly the last frontier of a person. Moving past the ego, you are gaining the freedom to enter a world waiting to see you.
7. Social Acceptance
You lack acceptance, not fitting in, and want help navigating society in our modern world of mass confusion.
- Pressure, school, status, being good enough, and being a follower versus being a leader. There is much to know here.
You need to leave a job or relationship and do not know how to do it healthily.
- All things change; all grass must get cut. How do you find your way through change and make wise choices leading to a balanced and fulfilling life?